Home > About The Eastern > Media & News
About The Eastern > News
1.10.08 - Eastern E-newsletter Annoucement
Dear Studios, Competitors and Friends,
Just a reminder that there are 5 DAY UNTIL THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE for The Eastern! Entries can be submitted via fax at (877) 883-8732 or mailed to P.O. Box 587, Woburn, MA 01801 by JANUARY 15th.
Remember that tickets must be purchased at the time of entry submission; pros receive complimentary tickets for the sessions in which they are dancing with students, but these tickets still need to be accounted for in the appropriate column on the accounting form. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions. Other reminders:
- FRIDAY AND SATURDAY EVENING TICKETS are selling fast! Tickets can be purchased online through our website.
- The winner of EASTERN US PRO/AM SCHOLARSHIP A OPEN LATIN will receive a J'ordy costume. J'ordy is just one of 18 vendors whose products will be available in The Eastern's vendor room the weekend of the competition. For a full list of competition vendors, see the vendor tab on our website.
- Additional PRE-TEEN, JUNIOR and YOUTH events have been added! The updated forms are available on our website for download.
- SEE THE EASTERN ON TV! Sara Edwards, the host of Backstage with Barry Nolan, will be getting the inside track on The Eastern as she prepares to compete at the event in February! We'll keep you posted on when to tune in.
- REMEMBER TO BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOMS! If you are not purchasing a package, hotel rooms at the elegant Park Plaza are available at the discounted Competition Rate of $159/night. When calling, be sure to mention that you are with The Eastern to receive this discount. This special rate is only available until January 15th, so act fast!
The excitment is building, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone in February!
Until then, happy dancing!
Your friends at The Eastern