Home > About The Eastern > Media & News
About The Eastern > News
11.13.07 - Eastern E-newsletter Annoucement
Dear Studios, Competitors and Friends,
We are excited to announce that the registration packets for the Eastern are now available! Please contact us if you have not received a packet; the forms are also available for download online. As February draws closer, there are some features of the competition that we would like to bring to your attention:
- Our website is fully updated with all of the most up-to-date competition information. Visit www.easterndancesport.com for details on the schedule, venue information, registration information, and more.
- Due to the positive response, great sponsorship, and enthusiasm and we've received, we have increased the prize purse! Check out the specifics on our website.
- Both the 9-dance and 10-dance competitions will be held as separate events and feature their own prize purses!
- Our show couple, World Champions Michael Malitowski and Joanna Leunis, will be holding a workshop at the competition on Sunday. They will also be available on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday for lessons. Contact us for more information or to book times.
- The December 14 early-bird deadline is approaching quickly. See your registration packet for information on discounts!
Studios, we are expecting to sell out for both the Friday and Saturday evening sessions. Please contact us ASAP with ticket estimates for your studio!
We're looking forward to seeing everyone in February - until then, happy dancing!
Mark & Dawna Nocera and Bill Morganti
Organizers of the Eastern United States Danceport Championships